The File menu offers the following commands:
- New Project - Starts a new test project.
- Open Project - Opens an existing project.
- Close Project - Closes the current project.
- Recent Project - Displays recent projects.
- Exit - Exits ICCSimTMat.
The Tools menu offers the following standard commands*:
- Manual testing
- Upload Log - This lets you re-upload the log file from the ICCSim card without having to download and re-run the full script.
- Check Card Version - This lets you check the current version on the applet on the ICCSim Card.
- Select Mandatory Device - This will display all connected card readers and allow you to choose which one you wish to use.
- Synchronise Logs with Project - Ensures that the project files are an accurate reflection of the logfiles present in the log directory. This is most useful for when a log is deleted, the evidence for its pass/fail status is no longer available, and should be reflected in the project.
Answer "Test Suite" Questions During Test Cycle - If this option is ticked then ICCSimTMat will automatically check through the test log and answer all possible questions against the pass criteria. Not all questions can be answered automatically some require user observation.
- Resolve Investigates during Test Cycle - If this option is ticked then ICCSimTMat will automatically try to resolve any MTIP questions that require user investigation.
- Display Log Overwrite Warning during Test Cycle - If you run a test that has already been run you can turn off the prompt asking if you want to overwrite the log that is present.
- Import Host Log Data - Imports the Host log to answer host log questions.
- Import IccSolHost Log Data - Imports the ICC Solutions Host log to answer host log questions.
- Export "Test Suite" - Exports the test results to a new or existing Excel file.
- Prepare "Test Suite" Results for CCRT XML Submission - Opens the "Test Suite" CCRT form, you can then complete the fields and prepare the results for submission in the CCRT form.
- Restart Test Server - The ability to restart the internal server within the TMat tool. This can help if you have problems loading scripts to cards.
- Validate Checksums - To check that the logs within the project havent been tampered with.
- Card Load Utility - Starts the the Card Load Utility, please see Card Load Utility page for instructions.
*Note that this shows what is displayed for the ADVT suite. This may change depending on which suite you are using.
- About - Shows the tools version number and contact details.
- View License Agreement - Displayed the License Agreement.
- Move License to New PC - See this FAQ for more information.